Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Just Some Random Stuff

I've been on a sketching kick lately. Not that I'm any good at it. Still, a few drawings have been added to my  Wall of Random Stuff (which includes ticket stubs, postcards, pictures, drawings, a giant feather, a wooden butterfly, sticky notes, poems and whatnot).

For the past few weeks, I've been working on my new novel. I'm fairly excited- every time I finish a book I learn a little bit more about style and plot and characters, so, naturally, this new one is the best so far. I really hope to get it published (once I'm done writing and editing, that is).

There's this TV show (or, I assume it's on TV... I just get it off Netflix) called Destination Truth. It's pretty awesome. A group of people, led by Josh Gates, go out to all corners of the Earth, searching for mysterious creatures that have been reported. They occasionally look for ghosts, too.
BUT! It isn't like most shows like that where they're like, "I heard a noise! It's the ___! Evidence!" They usually rule out the "monsters" by looking at the facts they have. Like, they'll say, "Okay, people here think they've been seeing a werewolf. They're probably seeing a wild dog, and letting their imaginations run away with them."
So, when they actually find a piece of evidence that they can't rule out as something else, I am more inclined to agree with them.

Also- I am somewhat obsessed with Katniss and Peeta as a couple. Don't ask why- I don't know. I finally convinced my mom to read Mockingjay and ever since then I've been completely obsessed. I just noticed it the other day when I realized that I had been scrolling through miles of Katniss and Peeta fan art on Deviantart.com. Yeah...

See, I told you this post would be random. 

No comments:

Post a Comment